PlaqueOff > Studies & Research
ProDen PlaqueOff® acts via the vascular system to prevent dental plaque from forming on the teeth and soften tartar deposits. Currently it is the only effective product for pets that already have a significant amount of dental tartar.
- Improvement of bad breath is visible after 3 to 5 weeks of treatment.
- New format 60g pot lasts up to 5-6 months for a small dog or cat and 40g special cat 4 months.
- A sachet of Dental Croq’ lasts for up to 2 months.
- A sachet Dental Care Bones Veggie lasts 26 days (mini-dog) v/s 13 days (medium/large dogs)
100% natural, ProDen PlaqueOff® is a special seaweed powder. Easy to use on your pet’s food.
- No ingredients have been added to “conceal” bad breath (ex. mint, eucalyptus…)
- Category: Oral hygiene product
There are no known side effects.
Lastest studies on PlaqueOff
- Effects of an Ascophyllum Nodosum Formulation (pdf)
- Effets de l’Ascophyllum Nodosum sur l’halitosis, la plaque dentaire et la gingivite (pdf – french)
- Oral effects of PlaqueOff in Animals – part 1 (pdf)
- Oral effects of PlaqueOff in Animals – part 2 (pdf)
- Étude PlaqueOff Animal, chiens et chats (2007-2008) (french)